February 14, 2017

"Wild Horses"


Photo by Kathryn Everett
"Wild Horses"
Acrylic on Canvas
16 X 20
Commissioned

I did this painting awhile ago and posted it on my facebook page, but realized I never wrote about it. This was my first black and white painting. (and only so far). The photo reference is also black and white. Photographed by Kathryn Everett. She asked equine artists to donate work to send to an auction in Arizona to support the Salt River Wild Horse Management Group. I am not sure if it made it in time! I was in such a hurry to try to get it to her before the most recent auction that I forgot to photograph it with my professional camera, so my phone picture will have to do!

Kathryn Everett's photo is included for you to enjoy as well!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your painting to save the horses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, and thank you for your donation to this group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for Helping the Salt River Wild Horses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your beautiful work and your generosity, and for helping the Salt River Wild Horses!

    ReplyDelete