February 1, 2017

95% Finger Painting!

"Stallion"
Acrylic on Canvas
16 X 20

Photo by CGF

So I promised a finger painting of a horse with a photo reference this week. This is what came of that. Totally different from any of my other pieces. My other portrait pieces are more technical. I wanted to try something different this time. Something less intense, but more original and with movement. Part of what I do is EXPERIMENT! I only paint what I like (cuz you never know if you will sell something!) I have way too much fun, is all I can say and my walls have lots of color on them now!

Hope you like it.

p.s. Did I mention how much I love this horse???

Reference photo is by Cedar Grove Farm. Thank you for permission to use your photos!!




Check out Facebook!








No comments:

Post a Comment