January 18, 2017

"Best Buddies"


"Best Buddies"
Acrylic on Canvas
16 X 20
Commissioned Piece
 

This is a commission for a dear friend of her little boy and their dog. She asked me to put two photos together into one picture since she had trouble getting the right look from both at the same time! Having never tried to combine things before, I was a little nervous, but excited to try it and see what happened!

I have included the two photos I worked from. I had to create a new photo first and then had to switch between photos in order to adjust the clothing and all the other things that were slightly off.

I'm a little sad to have finished this. My friend and her family are moving soon and I feel like finishing this makes the move a reality for me. I will miss them dearly! I am so glad we can keep in touch with modern technology, but my Thursday afternoons will not be the same.





A black and white version of my painting just for fun!


To keep up with me one facebook, Like my Page!





No comments:

Post a Comment